EcoLinks Business Ethics Code and Code of Conduct
At EcoLinks, we are committed to conducting business in an ethical and responsible manner. We support values of anti-bribery, anti-corruption, anti-slavery, and adhere to international business ethics code. Our business ethics code and code of conduct guide our employees in their day-to-day decision-making and behavior, and we expect all of our employees and partners to adhere to these standards.
At EcoLinks, we believe in the following values:
- Integrity: We are honest, transparent, and accountable for our actions.
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and respect, and foster a culture of inclusion and diversity.
- Responsibility: We are responsible stewards of the environment and our resources, and take our social responsibilities seriously.
Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, and Anti-Slavery
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards bribery, corruption, and slavery. We take active measures to prevent these practices and ensure that our business partners also adhere to these standards. We believe that doing business the right way is not only the ethical thing to do, but it is also good for business.
International Business Ethics Code
We adhere to the principles of the international business ethics code, which includes but is not limited to:
- Respect for human rights
- Respect for the environment
- Fair labor practices
- Transparent business practices
We take reports of misconduct very seriously. If you suspect any violation of our business ethics code or code of conduct, please contact our whistleblowing hotline at firstname.lastname@example.org.